Anxiety Care Liquid Extract, Kava Kava (Piper Methysticum) Root, Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Root, Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) Leaf Tincture Supplement 4 oz
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Anxiety care liquid extract!
- Anxiety care tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Anxiety care liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Anxiety care extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Anxiety care extract on market!
Kava kava is a traditional herb of the Pacific Islands that has a fascinating and somewhat mysterious history going back over 3000 years. There are many folk tales about the origin of kava kava, but most rely on a central theme that involves the first plant growing on the grave of someone who had been sacrificed. Drinking the traditional kava drink is thought to symbolically turn the drinker into a sacrificial victim. Kava kava has traditionally been used and continues to flourish as a ceremonial beverage. We recall stories of Polynesian islanders sitting around in “Kava Rooms” literally becoming drunk and intoxicated with so much Kava that they fell into a stupor. New research points to Melanesia as the point of origin, maybe New Guinea or the Solomon Islands. It was first encountered by Europeans in the 18th century during the voyage of Captain Cook, who first recorded the process and ceremony in detail. Kava kava is still used quite frequently today in the Pacific Islands during social gatherings, as well as recreationally. Stinging Nettle is a perennial plant, native to Europe and parts of Asia. It grows in meadows and woodlands within moist, temperate climates and has since been naturalized in North America. The plant grows up to two meters high and produces small clusters of white or pink flowers. The flowers have a sweet, pleasant scent, in distinct contrast to the medicinal roots of the plant. Passiflora, known also as the passion flowers or passion vines, is a climbing vine native to South Texas, Mexico, and Central America. Growing to a length of 9 m under ideal conditions, the vine bears three-lobed leaves, purple flowers, and yellow-to-orange egg-shaped fruit. The name of the plant comes an analogy between the plant’s ornate flower to the elements of the crucifixion of Jesus, white and purple to symbolize heaven and purity, five stamens for the five wounds he suffered, three style for the three nails used to affix him to the cross.
Average Price Royal Kava Found To Buy Online: $ 29.95
Best Price To Pay Online Found By Royal Kava Was: $ 29.95
- 4oz Kava Kava Root 10:1 Extract Instant Powder (Very Potent)
- Pesticide and chemical free
- 10:1 Extract Means 10 times stronger than regualr Kava (10 lb or Raw Kava was used to Make 1lb of this Extract)
- Piper Methysticum
- Kava contains kavalactones as well as anaesthetic, anticonvulsive, and anxiolytic properties. Consider Kava Kava for fatigue, insomnia, stabilize mood, relaxation, pain relief, and tight muscles
Kava is native to the Islands of the South Pacific and is a member of the pepper family. Kava has been used as a ceremonial beverage in the South Pacific for centuries. Historically, kava was used to help people fall asleep and fight fatigue, as well as to treat asthma and urinary tract infections. It also had a topical use as a numbing agent. More recent folk or traditional uses include anxiety, insomnia, and menopausal symptoms. Kava is also known as Piper Mesthysticum. Tom Harrison, in his book “Savage Civilization” (1937) said that “You cannot hate with kava in you”, and whether that is true or not, Pacific Islanders have for centuries used Kava to calm nerves, and help with relaxation. It can be highly sedative and has been known to numb certain body parts of the body. Typically safe in controlled amounts and it makes a fine evening drink with no documented or substantiated side effects. It is considered safe by the German E Commission.
Average Price Royal Kava Found To Buy Online: $ 13.95
Best Price To Pay Online Found By Royal Kava Was: $ 13.95
More Kava Products