U-Dream All Natural Herbal Supplement to Help You Sleep (Full Night Formula (7/8 Hours))
- HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING? - U-Dream is an all-natural herbal supplement that contains a proprietary blend of 9 herbs and L-Tryptophan to help improve the duration and quality of sleep
- TWO FORMULAS TO MANAGE YOUR SLEEP - Our full-night formula provides 7 to 8 hours of sleep and is our most popular blend that helps you get a full night of rest and wake up refreshed in the morning. Our lite formula provides 4 to 5 hours of rest and helps you get back to sleep and awaken refreshed and energized
- ALL HERBAL FORMULA MAKES THIS A SAFE SLEEP ALTERNATIVE - Each capsule contains our proprietary blend of Passionflower, Hesperidin, Loquat, Jujube, Lion's Mane, L-Tryptophan, Schisandra, Curcumin, Fo-ti, Rehmannia
- RECOMMENDED DOSAGE - We recommend taking a single dose 30-minutes before going to bed, only as needed
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE FOR DAILY USE - This product is for adults only who desire natural support for better sleep. U-Dream can be used on a daily basis, or as needed. This product does not contain melatonin
Fridababy MediFrida the Accu-Dose Pacifier Baby Medicine Dispenser
$12.84 in stock
1 used from $ 10.36
- Paci-style baby medicine dispenser prevents spit-ups and ensures accurate dosing by bypassing baby's tastebuds.
- Sends medicine to the side of the cheek, as recommended by doctors.
- Same familiar paci shape used in hospitals nationwide.
- Features markings for common medicine doses.
- Works with all standard oral syringes.
8 Hour Deep Sleep Music: Delta Waves, Relaxing Music Sleep, Sleeping Music, Sleep Meditation, ☯159
8 Hour Deep Sleep Music: Delta Waves, Relaxing Music Sleep, Sleeping Music, Sleep Meditation, ☯159 - YellowBrickCinema's Sleep Music is the perfect ...
In some cases, doctors will prescribe drugs for the treatment of insomnia. All insomnia medications should be taken shortly before bed.
Insomnia, Stimulant-Associated (1 drug) Night Terrors (5 drugs) Nightmares (2 drugs) Alternative treatments for Insomnia. The following products are considered to be alternative treatments or natural remedies for Insomnia. Their efficacy may not have been scientifically tested to the same degree as the drugs listed in the table above.
All prescription sleeping pills have risks, especially for people with certain medical conditions, including liver or kidney disease. Always talk with your doctor before trying a new treatment for insomnia. Here's information on some of the most common types of prescription sleeping pills used today.