OZzzz's Sleep Aid for Children-30 Fruit Flavored, EZ Melts (fast-melting) Tablets. Pediatrician Recommended. All Natural. Guaranteed Results!
$7.99 in stock
- Pediatrician recommended, fast-melting, safe and effective
- Faster results compared to chewable products due to EZ Melts technology. Natural ingredients with a gentle blend of melatonin and chamomile.
- Made using GMP guidelines in a U.S.A. facility with each batch tested for safety/ dosage
- Non-GMO; Non-habit forming; does not contain gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy, soy, corn, yeast, fish, egg
- No Sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial dyes or colors
ValuMeds Nighttime Sleep Aid (Twin Pack - 192 Softgels) Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg | Supports Deeper, Restful Sleeping for Men, Women
- Deep, Restful Sleep - This diphenhydramine sleep aid helps your mind and body relax when it's time for bed so you can get to sleep quickly.
- Easy-to-Swallow Softgels - ValuMeds softgels are designed to be easier to take thanks to the smooth gel covering liquid inside.
- Nighttime Sleep-Aid - The best sleep aid for those struggling with a racing mind or restless legs, our formula should be used right before bed.
- Can Cause Drowsiness - Avoid operating vehicles, running machinery, or ingesting alcoholic drinks while using ValuMeds nighttime sleep-aid.
- Use as Directed - Sleeping aids for men, women, and teens should always be used carefully and/or under supervision. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Mayo Clinic Minute: Is melatonin the right sleep aid for me?
We spend roughly a third of our lives sleeping, but catching enough Zs isn't always easy. Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Specialist Dr. Timothy Morgenthaler says ...
Compare Diphenhydramine vs Melatonin head-to-head with other drugs for uses, ratings, cost, side effects, interactions and more. Diphenhydramine rated 6.7/10 vs Melatonin rated 6.4/10 in overall patient satisfaction.
Well, diphenhydramine, or Benadryl, is more effective for a bad case of insomnia since it is a sedative. But since it is unnatural, you might experience some side effects and it isn’t advisable for long-term use. On the contrary, melatonin is safer to use but it isn’t quite as effective as diphenhydramine.
Chemistry of melatonin vs diphenhydramine. We’ll start with the chemistry of these 2 chemicals. Why is this important? Because melatonin (C13H16N2O2) is actually a hormone that is naturally produced in the body. But diphenhydramine (C17H21NO) on the other hand is an antihistamine.It was discovered in 1943 and is a substance that is unnatural to the body.