ValuMeds Nighttime Sleep Aid (Twin Pack - 192 Softgels) Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg | Supports Deeper, Restful Sleeping for Men, Women
- Deep, Restful Sleep - This diphenhydramine sleep aid helps your mind and body relax when it's time for bed so you can get to sleep quickly.
- Easy-to-Swallow Softgels - ValuMeds softgels are designed to be easier to take thanks to the smooth gel covering liquid inside.
- Nighttime Sleep-Aid - The best sleep aid for those struggling with a racing mind or restless legs, our formula should be used right before bed.
- Can Cause Drowsiness - Avoid operating vehicles, running machinery, or ingesting alcoholic drinks while using ValuMeds nighttime sleep-aid.
- Use as Directed - Sleeping aids for men, women, and teens should always be used carefully and/or under supervision. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Members Mark Formerly Sleep Aid 192ct 50mg Diphenhydramine 192 Softgels
- Compare to unisom sleepgels active ingredient
- Maximum strength nighttime
- 50 mg diphenhydramine hcl
- Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- 192 softgels. 2 bottles of 96 count each
Diphenhydramine (DPH, Benadryl): What You Need To Know
Diphenhydramine is a antihistamine allergy drug that, when used in large amounts, provides sedative and deliriant effects. The experiences it provides are ...
9 Feb 2007. Diphenhydramine, better known as benadryl is commonly prescribed in skilled nursing facilities as a sleep aid. It's a medication that is primarily used to treat allergies, and does not contain any addictive forms of Scheduled medications that are controlled, like ambien or any of the other medications for sleep aid that are prescribed.
Sleep Aid Tablet. Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. These symptoms include rash, itching, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose, and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness.
In addition to its use as a sleep aid, diphenhydramine is often administered to relieve allergies or treat allergic reactions and can be helpful in preventing motion sickness. It is also used to alleviate extrapyramidal symptoms, which may occur as a side effect of other medications.