Basic Care Sleep Aid, Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25 mg, 96 Count
1 used from $ 5.88
- Compare to Unisom sleeptabs active ingredient
- Nighttime sleep-aid
- Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
- Clinically tested, proven effective
- One tablet per dose
Kirkland Signature Nighttime Sleep Aid (Doxylamine Succinate 25 Mg), 96 Tablets (Pack of 4)
- Kirkland Signature Sleep aid helps safely fall asleep fast.
- Active ingredient: doxylamine succinate 25 mg. Inactive ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum Lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate.
- Safe, proven effective, does not contain gluten.
- Not for children 12 years of age and under.
Risks of over-the-counter sleep aids
A Consumer Reports survey reveals people may be taking over-the-counter sleep aids too often. Eighteen percent of sleep aid users took them on a daily basis, ...
Find patient medical information for Sleep Aid (Doxylamine) Oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
If you take doxylamine on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If you will not be able to get a full night's sleep (at least 7 hours) after taking the missed dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
Doxylamine may be helpful for treating allergies, but a side effect is that it causes drowsiness. Some people will, therefore, take it to help with symptoms of insomnia, difficulty falling or staying asleep. It's sometimes taken to help initiate or maintain sleep, and also for nighttime relief of symptoms related to the common cold.