Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid Doxylamine Succinate 25 Mg 2 Bottles X 96 Tabs
- Compare to Unisom Sleeptabs
- Contains 25 mg. of Doxylamine Succinate
- Non-Habit Forming Sleep Aid
Kirkland Signature Nighttime Sleep Aid (Doxylamine Succinate 25 Mg), 96 Tablets (Pack of 4)
- Kirkland Signature Sleep aid helps safely fall asleep fast.
- Active ingredient: doxylamine succinate 25 mg. Inactive ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum Lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate.
- Safe, proven effective, does not contain gluten.
- Not for children 12 years of age and under.
Mayo Clinic Minute: Is melatonin the right sleep aid for me?
We spend roughly a third of our lives sleeping, but catching enough Zs isn't always easy. Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Specialist Dr. Timothy Morgenthaler says ...
How is this medicine (Doxylamine) best taken? If you take doxylamine on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If you will not be able to get a full night's sleep (at least 7 hours) after taking the missed dose,... Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. ...
Sleep Aid. Doxylamine is an antihistamine, used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. This medication works by blocking certain natural substances (histamine, acetylcholine) that your body makes. This effect helps to relieve allergy/cold symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, and sneezing.
Doxylamine is a sleep aid found in over-the-counter products such as Unisom and Nyquil. It's sometimes taken to treat insomnia . Like the related medication diphenhydramine , doxylamine does not require a prescription.