Ashwagandha 1950mg, 180 Veggie Capsules with Black Pepper. Reduces Stress, Anxiety Relief, Blood Sugar. Improves Wellness, Strength, Muscle Mass, High Dosage for Men & Women
- * ORGANIC HIGH POTENCY ASHWAGANDHA from Dr Martin's Nutrition has a generous 1950mg for a wide range of health benefits. You get a BIG 180 Veggie Capsules. Helps your body avoid major diseases while making you stronger with far less stress and anxiety. You feel relaxed and energized to take on even the most difficult days with a smile
- * WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL ADRENAL & CORTISOL STRESS SUPPORT. Ashwagandha helps your adrenal system produce a healthier balance of necessary hormones. Helps your body and mind cope with stress. Reduces the harm daily stress does on your health, body, and aging. These are ancient medicinal herbs that have brought extensive benefits to peoples all over the world for centuries.
- * INCREASE MUSCLE MASS & STRENGTH. Made with 100% organic ashwagandha root powder ashwaganda can help boost muscle mass and strength whilst at the same time help to reduce blood sugar levels and increase your performance in the bedroom.
- * BLACK PEPPER FOR MAXIMUM ABSORPTION at 15mg increases the bioavailability of the Ashwagandha so it goes to work much faster in your blood stream. Aids better digestion, supports weight loss, and supports more beautiful skin and improved cognitive function. It's also an excellent antioxidant to slow aging and help you maintain a youthful look.
- * RISK FREE AND MADE IN USA-Safe with no toxins or harsh chemicals Our organic Ashwaganda is made in the USA in a GMP and FDA certified facility so you can Buy NOW with Complete Confidence - If You are Not Satisfied with the results We will refund you 100% of your money. Just Contact us and we will do that for you immediately & that's our Promise in writing! Order Yours now!
Happy Kava Brand Kava and Ginseng Liquid Extract Tincture 6% Kavalactone | Kava Kava Root Drops with Balancing Ginseng | Herbal Supplement for Focus, Stress and Anxiety Relief 1oz
- Our Kava Kava and Ginseng Tincture is Happy Kava Brand's Best Selling Tincture Blend. The effects of this Ginseng Kava Tincture is one of our personal favorites. Both stimulating and relaxing at the same time, with added clarity in thought, this is a great pick me up to help get me through difficult and stressful days.
- Gentle anxiety support from all natural Kava Kava root can help allow your body a release from anxiety, stress and tension. This Kava herbal supplement also aids with restlessness, nervousness and encourages overall calmness. Kick your Kava up a notch, and accentuate it with Ginseng, famous for balancing a system and providing a sense of well being and balance
- Fast-acting Liquid Extract allows the tincture to enter your system easily and quickly so you will enjoy the clarity and calming effects of these herbs within moments.
- 100% Natural and Non-Addictive. All we have in this award winning Ginseng Kava Tincture Blend tincture is pure Noble Kava root with a 2-4-6 or 4-2-6 Kavalactone lineup, and pure Ginseng extract.
- Enjoy the benefits of Kava Kava and Ginseng with the ease of this highly concentrated Happy Kava Blend tincture. Just a few dropper fulls and your will be on your way to a better state of mind. Great for on the go stress relief!
The TOP Herbs For Male Enhancement, Enlargement & Performance And YOUR D!ck!
Herbs Listed In Video: Ginseng. Arginine. Catuaba. Muira Puama. Epimedium ( Horny Goat Weed ) Kava Kava. Maca Root. Vitamin E. Ginko Biloba.
Welcome to Chinese Herbs & Co., a reference guide for popular Chinese herbs and other herbal supplements known to build and strengthen the body.
Ginseng has been used in Asia and North America for centuries. Many use it to improve thinking, concentration, memory and physical endurance. It’s also utilized to help with depression, anxiety and as a chronic fatigue natural treatment.It’s known to boost the immune system, fight infections and help men with erectile dysfunction.
Kava has mild sedative effects and is used for nervous anxiety, stress, and restlessness. However, clinical information lacks consensus, and there are limited comparative studies, depending on the use.