Good Day Chocolate Melatonin Supplement, Natural Sleep Aid (80 Count)
- Chocolate supplement, 1mg melatonin per piece and soothing chamomile to encourage deep restful sleep, brought to you by Good Day Chocolate
- Made with premium, Fair-Trade certified milk chocolate
- Perfect amount of shut-eye in every bottle, easy-to-use serving size guide for responsible dosing
- Non-GMO ingredients, candy-coated colors from fruits and veggies
- Research shows that chocolate is one of the most effective delivery formats for vitamins and supplements
Nature Made Good Sleep† Gummies, 4mg Melatonin + 200 mg L-theanine, 60 Count (Packaging May Vary)
$13.00 in stock
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains up to a a 60-day supply of Nature Made Good Sleep Gummies, 60 gummies per bottle.
- 100% drug free. Natural acting sleep aid.
- Adults, chew 1 -2 Gummies as needed one hour before bedtime. Do not exceed two Gummies daily.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mayo Clinic Minute: Is melatonin the right sleep aid for me?
We spend roughly a third of our lives sleeping, but catching enough Zs isn't always easy. Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Specialist Dr. Timothy Morgenthaler says ...
Over-the-counter sleep aids can be effective for an occasional sleepless night. There are a few caveats, however. Most over-the-counter sleep aids contain antihistamines. Tolerance to the sedative effects of antihistamines can develop quickly — so the longer you take them, the less likely they are to make you sleepy.
Moreover, melatonin may improve overall sleep quality in individuals suffering from sleep disorders. Specifically, melatonin appears to reduce the time people need to fall asleep and increase the...
Most OTC sleep aids induce sleep using antihistamines, but you'll also find popular supplements like melatonin and valerian in the pharmacy aisles. Here's what you can expect from each type: