#1 Smoking Cessation Supplement/Fast Acting/Long Lasting Relief to Help You Quit Smoking/Use Anytime, Anywhere / 100% Nicotine-Free/Natural / 0 Calories (Cinnamon, 12 Day Detox)
- No.1 NATURAL SMOKING CESSATION SUPPLEMENT: Quit WTR is a drug-free, nicotine-free and non-addictive stop smoking supplement that helps you defeat cravings and keep them away for good. Use Quit WTR to suppress your desire to smoke without any harmful chemicals or addictive ingredients.
- WORKS FAST. STOP CRAVINGS. TASTE GREAT. 0 CALORIES: Quit WTR is an effective way to stop smoking and helps prevent the urge to smoke all day. It promotes various remedies to help you fight the urge to smoke before and after quitting.
- HELPS REDUCE STRESS WHEN YOU QUIT SMOKING: Don't let cravings get in your way. The herbal ingredients used in Quit WTR can help you feel calm and relaxed to get through stressful moments or withdrawal symptoms when you first stop smoking.
- TAKE THE STRUGGLE & STRESS OUT OF QUITTING: Make this the time you finally quit for good. Quit WTR Stop Smoking Package includes all the necessary items and resources you will need to help you on your quit journey.
Quit Tea Starter Kit: 4 Boxes of Quit Tea with Tumbler & Book Quit Smoking With Herbal Tea
- 4 Boxes of Quit Tea Herbal Stop Smoking Tea - A 1 Month Supply. Most smokers use 3 cups of Quit Tea every day to help them replace their smoking habit for good.
- "Quit Smoking With Herbal Tea" by Josh Williams. The best selling book from an expert herbalist and former smoker that is helpful, useful, and approachable.
- 16 oz Quit Tea Tumbler For Quit Tea To Go. So you can have Quit Tea nearby and ready for whenever you might have the urge to smoke.
- Reduce Stress & Promote Relaxation. The herbs in Quit Tea are calming to help you feel relaxed and get through the stressful moments when first quitting smoking.
- Helps Replace A Bad Habit With A Healthy Habit. A cup of herbal tea can replace smoking in your daily routines. Quit Tea is specifically created to help make that switch from having a cigarette to new healthy habit.
Herbal Home Remedies : How to Use Herbs to Quit Smoking
A tea of lobelia, skullcap, and St. John's wort can help fill your nicotine receptors. Alleviate your nicotine cravings with the useful information given by an expert ...
We first came across this interesting topic over at Raw For Beauty however we decided to investigate further and see if we could locate the original scientific work behind the claims.
Acupuncture is used to treat a variety of health and medical conditions, and some studies show that it can help people quit smoking. Acupressure is based on the same principles as acupuncture but ...
The Quit Company recognizes that smoking is a complicated and individual dependency to cigarettes. To address the complex problem of smoking, the company has developed many natural, alternative, nutritional and behavioral support products and services, specifically to help smokers with their unique set of habits and preferences.