Kava Kava | 700mg Capsules | Piper Methysticum Extract | 60 Day Supply
- Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) is a natural herb that helps to reduce anxiety and stress symptoms
- Kava Kava promotes restful sleep, can curb cravings, improve digestive health, and reduce inflammation
- Kava Kava contain kavalactones, that can decrease stress and help prevent headaches
- VH Nutrition offers a 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Kava Kava Capsules from Polynesia by Toniiq | 30% Standardized Kavalactones | Superior Kava Root Extract for Natural Stress Relief | Tea and Powder Alternative | 90 Veggie Capsules
- THE HEALTHY POLYNESIAN ALTERNATIVE TO ALCOHOL & CAFFEINE - Reap the benefits from one of nature's most potent anxiety relievers. Traditionally utilized in rituals and ceremonies by Pacific Islanders for thousands of years, Kava extract is commonly used today to produce relaxation and euphoria without affecting mental clarity.*
- HIGHEST POTENCY FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS - Toniiq's Kava has the highest available potency at 30% Standardized Kavalactones per serving (far more than most available kava tea, kava kava powder, kava root powder, and kava root capsules). Kavalactones are the best known active compound of Kava, and have been attributed with numerous health promoting properties linked to its mood-supporting capabilities.*
- ETHICALLY SOURCED, ALL NATURAL - Our Kava is non-GMO, has no additional preservatives and is free of gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts. Made in a FDA registered facility adhering to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), right here in the USA.
- TONIIQ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We always hope you're happy with your new Organic Kava, but if you've had anything less than a first-class experience, we'll refund your money back, no questions asked.
Marek Ztracený - Káva a sex ft. Marta Jandová
Music video by Marek Ztraceny performing Kava a sex (feat. Marta Jandova). (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment Czech Republic s.r.o..
Kava or kava kava or Piper methysticum (Latin "pepper" and Latinized Greek "intoxicating") is a crop of the Pacific Islands. The name kava(-kava) is from Tongan and Marquesan, meaning "bitter"; other names for kava include ʻawa (), ʻava (), yaqona (), sakau (), and malok or malogu (parts of Vanuatu). Kava is consumed throughout the Pacific Ocean cultures of Polynesia, including Hawaii and ...
Kava has mild sedative effects and is used for nervous anxiety, stress, and restlessness. However, clinical information lacks consensus, and there are limited comparative studies, depending on the use.
now pouring on johns island, sc. coffee • cappuccino • espresso • pastries • sandwiches • salads • ice cream. hours | mon – sat 7am – 3pm; sun 8am – 3pm