Zen Premium Anxiety and Stress Relief Supplement - Natural Herbal Formula Developed to Promote Calm, Positive Mood - with Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea, Hawthorne - 60 Veg. Capsules
- LIVE WITH EASE | PREMIUM STRESS AND ANXIETY SUPPORT - Do you ever feel overwhelmed, frazzled, or paralyzed by anxiety? You're not the only one in this hectic modern life. We know the feeling, and don't like it one bit, which is why we created WellPath ZEN. Our premium WellPath ZEN formula was expertly curated to contain the optimal natural mix of adaptogens, herbs, and vitamins known to support stress relief, so that you can keep calm and live ZEN.
- WE'RE A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - Publications such as Vogue, Glamour, Men's Fitness, and the New York Times have endorsed WellPath as a highly-trusted, thoroughly vetted and dependable provider of wellness supplements and personal nutrition. WellPath is backed by an extensive community of experts across a wide range of fields who unanimously support WellPath's truly holistic approach to wellness, lifestyle, and nutrition.
- STAY FOCUSED AND UPBEAT - It's not always easy to be social, remain relaxed, or act positive. We combined high quality, natural mood enhancers like Passion Flower and Niacinamide powder with energy-supporting Riboflavin and Magnesium, to help sharpen your mind and improve your positive energy throughout the day. We created WellPath ZEN with your calmest, brightest, highest-performing self in mind.
- NATURAL HERBAL INGREDIENT FORMULA - WellPath ZEN's calming formula comprises ingredients that are natural, handpicked by experts, and refined to support stress management and promote a natural sense of well-being. Our formula features Ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb known to reduce stress; Rhodiola Rosea, a Scandinavian adaptogen famed for increasing energy levels; and the relaxation-promoting amino acid L-Theanine, plus Hawthorn Leaf, Lemon Balm, Bacopa and more.
- SAFETY & QUALITY ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY - WellPath prides itself on delivering vitamins and supplements at the highest degree of quality while also being completely safe for all consumers. WellPath ZEN is entirely non-GMO, gluten free, and soy free in an all veggie capsule. Our product is manufactured in a GMP-certified and FDA-registered facility, and is proudly made in the USA!
Securus - All Natural Anxiety and Panic Relief Supplement, Kava Kava, GABA, and Passion Flower. Promotes Natural Calm and Sleep, Dr. Formulated, Safe, Non-Addictive – 90 Veg Caps
$24.99 in stock
- #1 CHOICE, DR. RECOMMENDED! REDUCES PANIC, ANXIETY & STRESS. Creates inner peace and allows you to live life without feeling trapped or as if you are just existing.
- STOPS RACING THOUGHTS. Worrying and racing thoughts are symptoms with anxiety that can aggravate people the most. Securus helps block racing thoughts.
- PROMOTES CALM, PEACEFUL SLEEP. If you have trouble falling asleep, Securus will help your mind relax so you can get to sleep quicker and easier.
- FAST ACTING, ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: KAVA KAVA, GABA, PASSION FLOWER, BACOPA LEAF
- RESEARCHED AND FORMULATED BY DR. MARK ANDERSON, Psychologist (see Product Description Below) to help his own patients who have feelings of anxiety and panic. Formulated with the only natural ingredients validated through research for the intervention of anxiety. Made in the USA. RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! You will be 100% satisfied or we'll give you your money back.
Kava For Anxiety | Natural Remedies For Anxiety | Can Kava Help With Social Anxiety
Read my blog post about Kava here ▻▻ https://naturalhealthevolution.com/where-to-buy-kava-kava/ Kava is very potent for anxiety but there are some potential ...
Kava for stress and anxiety, side effects, safety, risks, toxicity and effect on liver - Benefit, dosage, and research information along with a review of safety, toxicity, and potential risk if misused, Kava capsules and liquid supplements for sale
Kava has numerous health benefits with surprisingly few side effects. Kava can reduce stress, improve quality of sleep, and can help with social anxiety.
Kava has been used as an unregulated herbal treatment for generations. But it was only recently that researchers isolated an active ingredient, called “kavain,” that affects mood receptors and helps people with anxiety.Researchers don’t completely understand the interaction between kavain and suppressing anxiety.