Slices of Night
|Author||J.T. Ellison; Alex Kava; Erica Spindler|
|Languages||Name: English; Type: Published|
|Number Of Pages||170|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_EBOOKS|
|Title||Slices of Night|
Yogi Tea - Kava Stress Relief - Eases Tension and Promotes Relaxation - 6 Pack, 96 Tea Bags Total
- FLAVOR: Yogi Kava Stress Relief tea is a naturally spicy-sweet and warming blend of Kava, Cinnamon, Indian Sarsaparilla Root and Carob Pod.
- BENEFITS: Kava, traditionally used for its power to calm the body and mind, combines with warming spices to help support relaxation and tranquility.
- ORGANIC: Made with Organic Carob Pod and Non-GMO Project Verified
- CONTENTS: Caffeine free, , Vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners and individually packaged in compostable tea bags.
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
Kava night with Joe
JOE AND SEPO JAMMING AROUND KAVA BASIN.
First and foremost, Kava is a plant. Specifically, it is the name of the beverage made from the root of the plant Piper methysticum, a close relative of Piper nigrum or Black Pepper. The name Kava is given to this beverage by the people of Vanuatu, commonly believed to be the architects of this plant.
Kava dosage and how much kava you take has everything to do with the type of kava you’re taking, as well as your body type and weight. To answer your questions, first, we always suggest following the directions on each individual package of kava that you purchase.
Product Description. After many years of patience, we couldn’t be more proud of our new KDC Vanuatu kava root powder Noble variety. It’s a coveted Vanuatu variety that consists of only lateral roots, and possesses a very specific “happy” chemotype that we could only have dreamed of seeing in a Kava Root.