Kava Kava | 700mg Capsules | Piper Methysticum Extract | 60 Day Supply
$12.99 in stock
- Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) is a natural herb that helps to reduce anxiety and stress symptoms
- Kava Kava promotes restful sleep, can curb cravings, improve digestive health, and reduce inflammation
- Kava Kava contain kavalactones, that can decrease stress and help prevent headaches
- VH Nutrition offers a 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Wakacon KAVA Fijian WAKA powder, 1 LB
- THAT STRONG KAVA SMELL LETS YOU KNOW ITS GOOD
- FINE POWDER MAKES THE STRAINING EASY
- DARK NOBLE KAVA YEP ITS GOT KICK
- POTENT IT GETS THE JOB DONE EVERY TIME
“KAVA” | Live Experience + Overview
Learn all about "Kava-kava" and watch me drink it! Kava is a legal dietary supplement sold all throughout the USA and many other countries. In fact, things called ...
Kava or kava kava or Piper methysticum (Latin "pepper" and Latinized Greek "intoxicating") is a crop of the Pacific Islands. The name kava(-kava) is from Tongan and Marquesan, meaning "bitter"; other names for kava include ʻawa (), ʻava (), yaqona (), sakau (), and malok or malogu (parts of Vanuatu).
Kava root has stirred controversy due to both its health benefits and negative side effects. So is this cancer fighter safe or not?
It’s getting more and more difficult to know if the Kava you are buying is as high quality as advertised, and, if it’s really Kava at all.