Kava: The Pacific Elixir: The Definitive Guide to Its Ethnobotany, History, and Chemistry
57 used from $ 7.84
|Author||Vincent Lebot; Mark Merlin; Lamont Lindstrom|
|Catalog Number List||Catalog Number List Element: AL10420864|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9780892817269|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 900; Length: 600; Weight: 105; Width: 80|
|Label||Healing Arts Press|
|Manufacturer||Healing Arts Press|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||272|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 70; Length: 890; Weight: 105; Width: 600|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||Healing Arts Press|
|Studio||Healing Arts Press|
|Title||Kava: The Pacific Elixir: The Definitive Guide to Its Ethnobotany, History, and Chemistry|
KAVU Women's Rope Bag Outdoor Backpacks, One Size, Chevron Shower
1 used from $ 50.00
- High Quality Material - Made from 100% 12 oz Cotton Canvas. Dimensions 20 x 11 x 3 inches.
- Sleek With Tons of Storage - Rope Bag is one of KAVU's signature crossbody slings. It's sleek and has storage galore! Two main compartments hold books or school stuff, with an internal zip pocket and two external pockets for makeup or smartphones.
- Comfy to Carry - KAVU's Crossbody Rope straps are really durable and can last years, but it's also really soft and super easy to throw on and go! Not to mention, each rope strap is color matched to each unique color or print.
- Designed in Seattle, USA - These exclusive funky styles are designed by KAVU's awesome team. They're exclusive to this season, so once they are sold out, they will not be reprinted, so do not miss out!
- Join Our KAVU Crew - Since '93 rock climbers, urban explorers and overall adventure junkies have proudly rocked KAVU and, after all these years, we're still stoked to create amazing gear - and proud to share it with you.
In this video you'll discover the nootropic benefits of Kava. Including which types of Kava make the best nootropic, recommended dosage, side effects and ...
now pouring on johns island, sc. coffee • cappuccino • espresso • pastries • sandwiches • salads • ice cream. hours | mon – sat 7am – 3pm; sun 8am – 3pm
Kava or kava kava or Piper methysticum (Latin "pepper" and Latinized Greek "intoxicating") is a crop of the Pacific Islands. The name kava(-kava) is from Tongan and Marquesan, meaning "bitter"; other names for kava include ʻawa (), ʻava (), yaqona (), sakau (), and malok or malogu (parts of Vanuatu). Kava is consumed throughout the Pacific Ocean cultures of Polynesia, including Hawaii and ...
Go Go Go, You Kava Guru! No matter what form of kava you choose, always make sure the product is made using only the kava root and never the above ground stems or leaves, which are inedible and potentially poisonous.