Natural Factors - Stress-Relax Suntheanine L-Theanine 100 mg Chewable, Naturally Supports Mental Calmness, Relaxation, and Alertness, Tropical Flavored, 60 Chewable Tablets
- -HEALTHIER, CALMER: Being alive means experiencing stress. That's why there's Stress-Relax. A line of products designed to support healthy stress management.
Natural Factors Suntheanine 100 mg, Chewable Tablets, 120 Count
- Pure L-Theanine: Suntheanine Contains Pure L-Theanine, A Unique Amino Acid Found In Green Tea That Is Emerging As The Premier Natural Product To Support Mental Calmness And Relaxation.
- Quality You Can Trust: Suntheanine Is Produced Via A Proprietary Enzymatic Process, Which Helps To Ensure Essentially Pure L-Theanine For Maximum Effectiveness.
- Easy Chewable Tablet: Natural Factors Stress-Relax Suntheanine L-Theanine Comes In A Tasty Tropical Fruit-Flavored Chewable Tablet, Making It Easy To Get What Your Body Needs.
- Dr. Michael Murray: Dr. Michael Murray Is One Of The World's Leading Authorities On Natural Medicine. His Research Into The Health Benefits Of Proper Nutrition Is The Foundation For A Best-Selling Line Of Dietary Supplements From Natural Factors.
- Where Great Health Begins: Today, Natural Factors Is One Of The Largest Manufacturers Of Nutritional Products In North America. But Our Origins Reach Back To The 1950s, And Right From Day One, We've Always Been Fully Committed To Making Products Right. We Are Not A Public Company With Shareholders To Impress. Instead, We Care About Impressing You.
ANXITANE® Chewable Tablets contain SUNTHEANINE® (L-Theanine) , a pure, synthetic form of L-Theanine
L-theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. It can be found in both green and black tea.
User Reviews for L-theanine. The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Can my dog overdose on l-theanine? He maybe ate as many as 45 Vetri Science Composure Bite sized chews. They contain - Answered by a verified Dog Veterinarian