Asklepios-seeds - 50 seeds Macropiper excelsum, fresh viable seeds of Maori-Kava, Kawakawa, Kawa
- We are selling viable seeds only and check germination on a regular basis! If you should ever have any problems with our products, simply contact us and we will solve the issue
- To ensure good viability, all our seed products are packed in a branded, air and moisture tight seed bag !!
- Sowing instructions are printed onto each seed package!
Easter Island Rongorongo Moai Tiki Mug - Limited Edition
- Tiki Artist Flounder has designed a classic Easter Island Moai mug with a rich lava gray glaze and Rongorongo glyph designs on the backside.
- This traditional tribute to the Easter Island Gods stand 7-3/4" tall and holds about 18 ounces.
J Stringz - Kava (Clap Clap)
If you're a KAVA LOVER than dis right here is your FASI:) ALL CREDITS GO TO OWNER. JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT! Like, replay, and share this song:) ...
Kava or kava kava or Piper methysticum (Latin "pepper" and Latinized Greek "intoxicating") is a crop of the Pacific Islands. The name kava(-kava) is from Tongan and Marquesan, meaning "bitter"; other names for kava include ʻawa (), ʻava (), yaqona (), sakau (), and malok or malogu (parts of Vanuatu). Kava is consumed throughout the Pacific Ocean cultures of Polynesia, including Hawaii and ...
The Māori (/ ˈ m aʊ r i /; Māori pronunciation: [ˈmaːɔɾi] ()) are the indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand.Māori originated with settlers from eastern Polynesia, who arrived in New Zealand in several waves of canoe voyages some time between 1250 and 1300. Over several centuries in isolation, the Polynesian settlers developed a unique culture, with their own language, a rich ...
English and Maori are the official languages. Maori is a major Polynesian language, and as such, is similar to Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian, and other island languages, with which it shares many words that are identical or similar in sound and meanings.