Hyland's Defend Cold Plus Mucus Relief Liquid, Natural Cold Expectorant and Decongestant Medicine, 4 Ounces
- RELIEF OF COLD AND MUCUS SYMPTOMS: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus; runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion
- EASY TO TAKE: Natural syrup to ease symptoms
- 4 OUNCES = UP TO 24 DOSES: of Hyland's DEFEND Cold + Mucus
- NATURAL COLD AND MUCUS SYMPTOM RELIEF MEDICINE: Contains no aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, sugar, artificial flavors, dyes or parabens
- SAFE AND NON-HABIT FORMING: Our gentle homeopathic formulas are made with all natural active ingredients. There are no known side-effects and will not conflict with any medications you may be taking
Boiron Oscillococcinum for Flu-like Symptoms Pellets, 30 Count/0.04 Oz each
- Oscillococcinum works naturally with your body to temporarily relieve flu-like symptoms, such as fatigue, headache, body aches, chills and fever.
- Boiron Oscillococcinum for Flu-like Symptoms Pellets, 30 Count
- Oscillococcinum's sweet-tasting pellets dissolve quickly under the tongue; no water, chewing or swallowing is required.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Oscillococcinum works best when taken at the first sign of flu-like symptoms.
- At Boiron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Cold & Flu Treatments : How to Treat a Cough Without Medicine
In order to treat a cough without medicine, take a teaspoon of honey, but don't give honey to children under one year of age. Discover how cough medicine may ...
According to one study, it can also relieve coughs more effectively than over-the-counter medicines that contain dextromethorphan (DM), a cough suppressant.
So, how to quell that cough without resorting to over-the-counter medicines that are possibly ineffective and may offer a host of their own side effects? With natural remedies, of course.
Studies, such as one conducted at Penn State College of Medicine, have found that honey can work more efficiently to calm a cough than over-the-counter drugs. It is a rich demulcent, with a high viscosity and stickiness that does an incredible job of coating and soothing those irritated mucous membranes.