Hyland's 4 Kids Cold and Cough Day and Night Value Pack, Natural Common Cold Symptom Relief, 8 Ounce
$9.57 in stock
- RELIEF OF COLD: Naturally relieves the symptoms of the common cold including cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion and sore throat with accompanying sleeplessness. Safe for children ages 2-12
- EASY TO TAKE: Natural syrup to ease nasal and chest congestion, sleeplessness, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough
- 4 FL OZ OF EACH= UP TO 23 DOSES OF EACH of Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Day & Night Value Pack
- SAFE AND NON-HABIT FORMING: Our gentle homeopathic formulas are made with all natural active ingredients. There are no known side-effects and will not conflict with any medications you may be taking
Natures Way Sambucus Flucare Lozenges, 30 Count (Packaging May Vary)
- Sambucus FluCare lozenges for relief from chills, fever, coughing, headache and other common flu symptoms These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration
- Multi-symptom relief; relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration
- Unique combination; Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
- Non-drowsy formula, gluten-free; no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms
CURE A COLD/FLU IN 24 HOURS - THIS NATURAL REMEDY WORKS!
This week a few of us got sick... It's a good thing we've found this trick that beats the sickness! Don't forget to subscribe, and share with us what you do when ...
The CDC recently admitted that this year’s flu shot likely won’t protect you from the flu, but did it ever? Though the CDC has issued a formal apology regarding the issue for this season, flu vaccinations have long been seen as ineffective by a horde of experts.
With no cure in sight for the cold or the flu, over-the-counter treatments can at best bring symptom relief or shorten the duration of those symptoms. Or you can take the natural approach. WebMD ...
Most cold and flu drugs attack symptoms, not the specific viruses that cause the illnesses. They aren't a cure, but they can make you feel better or shorten your illness. There's no one right way ...