SleepBerry Liquid Melatonin for Kids - Natural Sleep Aid with Elderberry and Vitamin D - Boost Immune System While They Sleep
$24.95 in stock
- Introducing SleepBerry, the kids melatonin sleep aid that's causing all the hullabaloo and helping thousands of little munchkins rest better
- It's the only kids sleep aid that's magically formulated for no fuss bedtimes and happy face mornings (Ok, it's not magic. It's herbal-nutritional science)
- Our new natural sleep aid takes your child's sleep to a whole 'nother level. We replaced adult dosages with 4 simple ingredients safe for kids calming, sleep and immune support.
- We also made it possible to use just one magical bottle to help your kids sleep and keep them healthy while awake; so you can save time, money and your sanity
- You Complete Me - There's more to JoySpring than SleepBerry. We have everything you need for keeping your kiddos walking on sunshine. Every remedy works in harmony to unlock a whole 'nother level of health, learn more below
Tired Teddies Natural Sleep Aid for Kids Melatonin (0.3 mg) Herbal Supplement, 90 Chewable Tablets; Bubble Gum Flavored Low Dose Melatonin for Kids Ages 2+
$21.95 in stock
- 👍 Melatonin for toddlers or children (0.3 mg) with kid-safe herbs; Pediatrician Recommended!
- 👍 Research on childrens melatonin shows 0.3 mg is all they need in a kids sleep aid for healthy sleep.
- 👍 Non habit-forming. Your child can stop taking this child sleep aid whenever they need to.
- 👍 Chewable, bubblegum flavored bear tablets are the yummy, healthy choice for children's melatonin!
- 👍 Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility; healthier than melatonin gummies for kids. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Safe Medications to Help Kids Sleep During Flights
I'd be lying if I didn't admit I've considered medicating my kids to make the plane ride just a little easier for all of us. But is it the medically safe? Watch this video ...
Natural Sleep Aids. We have a natural sleep-wake cycle called circadian rhythm.By being in sync with that rhythm, we can easily improve our sleep. A regular sleep/wake pattern helps you feel refreshed and ready for your day.
Part of helping your toddler learn good sleep habits is teaching him to fall asleep on his own. But even the best sleepers sometimes need a little extra assistance – which is where sleep aids come in. These products and techniques range from a teddy bear to a glass of warm milk, but all share the common purpose of helping your toddler get to sleep.
Learn about the all-natural sleep aid that helps you fall asleep fast and wake up refreshed. Lullabies aren’t just for babies—they're great for adults, too. Using soothing music to wind down before bed each night is perfectly acceptable—even encouraged—as a relaxation technique. It turns out ...