Kava Kava Capsules from Polynesia by Toniiq | 30% Standardized Kavalactones | Superior Kava Root Extract for Natural Stress Relief | Tea and Powder Alternative | 90 Veggie Capsules
- THE HEALTHY POLYNESIAN ALTERNATIVE TO ALCOHOL & CAFFEINE - Reap the benefits from one of nature's most potent anxiety relievers. Traditionally utilized in rituals and ceremonies by Pacific Islanders for thousands of years, Kava extract is commonly used today to produce relaxation and euphoria without affecting mental clarity.*
- HIGHEST POTENCY FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS - Toniiq's Kava has the highest available potency at 30% Standardized Kavalactones per serving (far more than most available kava tea, kava kava powder, kava root powder, and kava root capsules). Kavalactones are the best known active compound of Kava, and have been attributed with numerous health promoting properties linked to its mood-supporting capabilities.*
- ETHICALLY SOURCED, ALL NATURAL - Our Kava is non-GMO, has no additional preservatives and is free of gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts. Made in a FDA registered facility adhering to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), right here in the USA.
- TONIIQ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We always hope you're happy with your new Organic Kava, but if you've had anything less than a first-class experience, we'll refund your money back, no questions asked.
Wakacon KAVA LAWENA powder - Fijian Premium Noble High Quality Kava Root (1LB)
- NATURAL ROOTS OF THE ISLAND
- THAT STRONG KAVA SMELL LETS YOU KNOW ITS GOOD
- THE SMOOTH TASTING NOBLE KAVA MAKES IT EASY TO DRINK
- MIX ALL NIGHT LONG AND ENJOY THE RELAXATION SENSATION
- CHECK OUT OUR NEW STRAINER BAGS & COCONUT CUPS BY WAKACON
Kava Documentary - The Drink of the Gods
Kava root powder is used to produce a drink that is primarily consumed throughout the Pacific Ocean. Kava is particularly popular in Hawaii, Vanuatu, Fiji, ...
Characteristics. Kava was historically grown only in the Pacific islands of Hawaii, Federated States of Micronesia, Vanuatu, Fiji, the Samoas and Tonga.An inventory of P. methysticum distribution showed it was cultivated on numerous islands of Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, and Hawaii, whereas specimens of P. wichmannii were all from Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu.
Buy Premium Noble Kava Kava Root Powder 1lb (448g) on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
Buy Wakacon KAVA Fijian WAKA powder, 1 LB on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders