Tongan Kava Root - Pouni Ono - 100% Noble Kava-Kava (1 LB)
- Farm Fresh Tongan Kava!
- Premium Pouni Ono Variety with that easy Tongan taste
- Unique - more energetic and euphoric than most kava varieties
- An excellent Kava for both experienced and new kava customers
- Happy, Uplifting, yet Relaxed and Alert effects - great social kava
Wakacon KAVA Fijian WAKA powder, 1 LB
- THAT STRONG KAVA SMELL LETS YOU KNOW ITS GOOD
- FINE POWDER MAKES THE STRAINING EASY
- DARK NOBLE KAVA YEP ITS GOT KICK
- POTENT IT GETS THE JOB DONE EVERY TIME
Kava Documentary - The Drink of the Gods
Kava root powder is used to produce a drink that is primarily consumed throughout the Pacific Ocean. Kava is particularly popular in Hawaii, Vanuatu, Fiji, ...
Kava or kava kava or Piper methysticum (Latin "pepper" and Latinized Greek "intoxicating") is a crop of the Pacific Islands. The name kava(-kava) is from Tongan and Marquesan, meaning "bitter"; other names for kava include ʻawa (), ʻava (), yaqona (), sakau (), and malok or malogu (parts of Vanuatu). Kava is consumed throughout the Pacific Ocean cultures of Polynesia, including Hawaii and ...
WHERE IT COMES FROM. Kava is common around the Pacific and comes from the local Yaqona plant. So, it’s totally natural, nothing artificial. In Fiji, we discovered this over a thousand years ago when “artificial” didn’t even exist, yet.
The kava drink, prepared from the roots of Piper methysticum, a species of pepper, and seemingly more of a hypnotic–narcotic than a hallucinogen, is used both socially and ritually in the South Pacific, especially in Polynesia.Iboga, or ibogaine, a powerful stimulant and hallucinogen derived from…