Night Caps - Highest Quality Sleep Aid for Adults Extra Strength, Non-Habit Forming, Promotes Restful Sleep, with Melatonin, Valerian Root, and Oleamide. Insomnia Relief. 60 Vegan Capsules
$19.95 in stock
2 new from $19.95
as of 17 16:52
- Melatonin is a hormone made by your pineal gland. This gland tells your body when it's time to sleep and time to wake up. If you have ever worked an "overnight" shift, you are probably familiar with the difficulty in falling asleep while the sun is up, this may explain that issue. Typically your body produces more melatonin at night once the sun sets, and drop in the morning at sunrise. This ingredient in the simplest way, when taken as a supplement, tells your body it's time to go to bed.
- Magnesium has countless health benefits, rather than going through each one, I am going to focus on the reasons we use magnesium in our product. 1. People with low magnesium levels experience a restless night's sleep. Healthy levels maintained in your body help you achieve a better nights sleep. 2. Magnesium actually helps to fight depression, this essential mineral plays a very important role in brain function and mood.
- Valerian root is an herb that has been used for many years to actually treat insomnia, as well as other sleep disorders. Two key facts about Valerian root that made us want to add it to our product include; 1. Reduces the amount of time it takes to fall asleep 2. Some research shows that Valerian Root taken on a regimen reduces anxiety in an individual
- Oleamide is a fatty amide derived from the fatty acid Oleic Acid. This is a human and plant metabolite. One big point for this substance is that it is an Organic Compound. This compound is Scientifically proven to decrease both wakefulness, and sleep latency (Time required to fall asleep). Finally this compound also promoted a relaxation effect for the mind prior to falling asleep.
- 5-HTP is a naturally occurring compound inside the human body. A bi-product of the amino acid L-tryptophan, which comes from the foods that we eat. The older you get, the more your 5-HTP levels decline, potentially a reason why adults don't seem to achieve that restful sleep they once did as a child. This compound, helps you produce more serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that is involved in regulating your sleep/wake cycles, as well as your mood.
Basic Care Sleep Aid, Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25 mg, 96 Count
$6.75 in stock
2 new from $6.62
as of 17 16:52
- Compare to Unisom SleepTabs active ingredient
- Nighttime Sleep-Aid
- Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
- Clinically Tested, Proven Effective
- One Tablet Per Dose
Over the Counter Sleep Aids - Aug 7th
Pharmacist Brain Jones gives expert tips on picking over the counter sleep aids.