Balhvit Anti Snoring Devices, Silicone Magnetic Anti Snore Nose Clip to Ease Breathing, Set of 4 Nose Vents as Snoring Solution, Comfortable & Effective Stop Snoring Sleep Aid for Men Women
$12.99 in stock
1 new from $12.99
as of 17 10:02
- [BRING YOU A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP]: Looking for a mute snoring device? Try ours! COOLKESI magnetic nose clip is an effective snoring solution that built to maximizes the airflow through the nasal passage to instantly stop snoring, make sure easy nasal breathing all night, bring you a much more comfortable and enjoyable sleeping!
- [PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS]: Each no snore device is made of superior quality, durable medical-grade silicone, which ensures superior comfort while you sleep! The BPA free approved material which guarantees the safest and healthiest sleep, so you can use it with confidence Plus. In addition, there will be no side effects.
- [USER-FRIENDLY & REUSABILITY]: The natural snore silencer is the best simple solution to your snore problem. You can easily and gently place it in the nostrils directly. No more device fitting or training needed. It is durable and reusable, its smooth surface makes it easy to clean, hygienic and more comfortable. Remove it in the morning and wash with warm water thus bring you lasting support.
- [IDEAL FOR ALL TYPES OF "NOSES"]: We provide 4 reusable nasal dilator for you. The so soft, flexible material is perfect to suit any size nostrils, no matter adults or children. It also comes with a travel storage case so that you can bring it with you anywhere, whether in office, classroom, home and so on.
- [100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED]: We are sure you will love our snore guard, it will provide a better anti snore aid. Meanwhile, if you are not happy with your purchase, we offer exceptional customer support and would be glad to resolve any of your concerns to your satisfaction!
Tranquillam Sleep Custom Molded Night Mouth Guard- Sleep Aid - Fit To Cure Your Worst Nights Sleep! Designed By Tranquillam Sleep
$21.99 in stock
1 new from $21.99
as of 17 10:02
- EASY TO USE! Our mouthguard is incredibly easy to use! Simply place the dental device in warm water for a few minutes to allow the plastic time to become moldable. Then place mouthpiece in your mouth and bite to mold the retainer to form to your teeth! Some mouth pieces have many steps to create the custom fit - We have a 1 step process that will give you relief while you sleep. We promise you will find our product very easy to use!
- QUALITY PRODUCT! Many of our competitors are selling mouth guards that are cheaply made. When their product is placed in hot water, the plastic melts. Our night guard is made with the highest quality thermoplastic on the market! Our devices are designed to be molded to have a custom fit that will provide you with a comfortable night of sleep. You can say goodbye to tooth pain from endless grinding night after night!
- DESIGNED TO BE COMFORTABLE FOR SLEEP! Are you tired of waking up with pain from TMJ caused by grinding your teeth during the night? Have you been suffering from sleepless nights? We guarantee our custom mouth piece will be heavy duty and will be the perfect mouth guard for elimination of teeth grinding. Its designed to have a custom fit so you can rest easy and put the sleepless nights behind you! Try our product and we guarantee you will wake up feeling like a new person!
- MULTI USE DEVICE! Our Guard can be used for many different things! You can use it as a sleeping mouthguard to assist with a better nights sleep. You can also use it as a bite guard when you are playing sports. It will guard you from biting your cheek and grinding your teeth. Our mouthpiece will provide you with multiple uses to keep you living your life without pain!
- U.S.A. Design and Testing: While our products are manufactured overseas (let's be honest, what isn't these days..) ALL of our DESIGN AND TESTING was done right here in the United States. Our USA customer service team stands by to provide you with exceptional, lightning quick responses to your every concern. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
5 ways to stop snoring
Aris Iatridis, M.D., a sleep medicine specialist at Piedmont, shares how to stop snoring. http://www.piedmont.org/livingbetter.