Sominex Night-Time Sleep Aid Tablets, Original Formula, 72-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
- Original formula tablets for people with difficulty falling asleep
- Diphenhydramine ingredient turns off body's "awake system" and induces drowsiness
- No morning-after lethargy just a sound night's sleep
- No aspirin, caffeine, or ibuprofen
- Please read all label information on delivery
Sominex Maximum Strength Night Time Sleep-Aid | Diphenhydramine HCI | 16-Caplets per Pack | 3-Pack
- 16-Caplets per Pack. 3-Pack
- Single Dose Maximum Strength Formula
- Number 1 Doctor Recommended Ingredient for Sleep-Aid.
- Wake up Rested and Refreshed.
- Safe, Effective, non-habit forming.
Mayo Clinic Minute: Is melatonin the right sleep aid for me?
We spend roughly a third of our lives sleeping, but catching enough Zs isn't always easy. Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Specialist Dr. Timothy Morgenthaler says ...
Sominex is used to treat sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, hives, skin rash, itching, and other cold or allergy symptoms. Sominex is also used to treat motion sickness, to induce sleep, and to treat certain symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Sominex may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Sominex Tablet. Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. These symptoms include rash, itching, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose, and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness.
Contains the #1 Doctor Recommended Sleep-Aid Ingredient Original Formula Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by your doctor.