Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven - Rain Sounds Baby Sleep Aid - Classical Baby Lullabies
|Creator||Sleep Baby Sleep, Einstein Baby Lullaby Academy Baby Sleep Music|
|Label||Fireheart Music, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Fireheart Music, Inc|
|Product Group||Digital Music Track|
|Product Type Name||DOWNLOADABLE_MUSIC_TRACK|
|Publisher||Fireheart Music, Inc|
|Studio||Fireheart Music, Inc|
|Title||Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven - Rain Sounds Baby Sleep Aid - Classical Baby Lullabies|
Dr. Mercola, Melatonin Sleep Support Spray, 0.85 FL. oz (25 mL), (32 Servings), Supports Feelings of Sleepiness, Non GMO, Soy Free, Gluten Free
- Each Bottle of Melatonin Sleep Support Spray Contains 32 Servings, 0.85 FL. oz (25 mL)
- Following Dr. Mercola's belief in providing the best quality products, this product is Gluten free, GMO free, Soy Free
- Dr. Mercola's Sleep Support with Melatonin contains two essential B vitamins plus a calming and neuro blend for promoting calm and restful sleep.*
- Sleep Support with Melatonin is an innovative spray formula that provides rapid delivery of top sleep-promoting ingredients, it includes sought-after mind-relaxing ingredients like L Theanine, GABA and 5 HTP.*
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 90-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked.
DUI of Sleeping Pills (Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata, Rozerem)
More info at http://www.shouselaw.com/dui-ambien.html Driving under the influence DUI of sleeping pills or sleep aids (such as Ambien, Lunesta, Rozerem, ...
Sonata is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in your brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia). Sonata is used to treat insomnia. Sonata causes relaxation to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Important Information. Sonata may cause a severe allergic reaction.
Sonata is the brand name for a newer type of prescription sleep aid called zaleplon. Zaleplon is a hypnotic, meaning that it works on specific areas of the brain to help relax the patient. By feeling more relaxed, the patient is then able to fall asleep.
Zaleplon should not be used for naps. Do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night's sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.